- Wearing his cardigans and sweaters to bed. “Sirius that’s mine. Take it off.” “bUT IT SMELLS LIKE YOU”
- Sirius and Muggle things in general. “REMUS OKAY I ACCIDENTALLY FROZE YOUR SOCKS IT’S LIKE YOUR CLOSET HAS A PERMANENT COOLING CHARM IM SORRY I DIDN’T KNOW” “Sirius…that’s a fridge…it’s called a fridge.”
- Sirius fussing over him after full moons and playing nurse
- When Remus is in a bad mood and won’t talk to him, he transforms into Padfoot and starts doing tricks.
- SIRIUS USING BABY HARRY AS A PUPPET. Imagine Sirius making baby Harry slouch and crossing his arms and turning his back to everyone and Remus is just like “Who’s that supposed to be?” “it’s you when you get mad at me”
Harry Potter Travel Posters - Created by The Green Dragon Inn